- All bonuses are limited to one per player, one per house, one per computer, or one per IP address.
- In order to claim the Welcome Offer you will need to select the respective promotion box on first deposit. Each deposit will reward a different bonus:
- Deposit 1: 100% bonus up to €200
- Deposit 2: 50% bonus up to €200
- Deposit 3: 25% bonus up to €250
- Deposit 4: 25% bonus up to €250
- Deposit 5: 100% bonus up to €100
- The minimum deposit that is required to claim each Welcome Bonus is €20.
- Only the winnings can be redeemed from either bonus and the maximum amount a player can convert from bonus funds to real funds is €500 per each bonus. At time of the bonus wagering requirements being met, the bonus amount and any excess wins will automatically be removed from the account.
- Any player who deposits using the Skrill or Neteller banking options will not be eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus.
- Your bonus will be credited to your account in under 5 minutes, but usually it will be credited instantly.
- The Welcome Bonus wagering requirement is 40 (forty) times the value of the bonus + deposit related to bonus. However, if the bonus is between 150%-200% this playthrough requirement will increase to 45 (forty-five) times the amount of the bonus + deposit related to bonus. In addition, any bonus that is over 200% will need to be wagered 50 (fifty) times the amount of the bonus + deposit related to bonus.
- Players that reside in the following countries will not be eligible to receive any of the Welcome Bonuses: Croatia, Latvia, Russia, Thailand and Ukraine.
- Each offer is valid only during the specified time that was originally stated in each bonus description.
- When Bonus has been claimed, your funds will be used in the following order: Real money deposit first than Bonus balance than any remaining funds. Example: You have €100 on your real money balance. You make a €100 deposit and get a €100 bonus. Your Total Balance is now €300. Your Real Money Balance is €200 and your Bonus Balance is €100. When you start playing/wagering, €100 from your Real Money Balance will be used first. If this is exhausted, €100 from your Bonus Balance will be used next, followed by the remaining €100 from your Real Money balance.
- Each game will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements for each bonus offer. These percentages are as follows:
- Video slots and other games = 100% contribution**
- Classic slot games = 75% contribution
- All Blackjack, Roulette, Table, Video Poker and Live Casino Games = 5%
- Until the wagering requirements have been met, the maximum bonus bet that can be placed is €5.
- If you choose to request a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements for a welcome bonus offer, the bonus amount and any winnings that came from bonus funds will be forfeited.
- The bonus and any winnings will be forfeited if wagering requirements have not been met within 30 days of the bonus being credited.
- Purposely running your account down to zero so that you can clear the bonus using bonus funds and then deposit more money is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, games such as Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, The Wish Master, Castle Builder and Tower Quest. Any attempt to do this will qualify as irregular play and your funds will be confiscated.
- Any bonus can be cancelled before you finish your wagering requirements. Please contact our customer support if you wish to cancel any bonus.
- Only one bonus can be active per player at any given time. Deposit bonuses may not be istackedi on top of each other to produce double or triple rewards.
- iBonus Abusei includes, but is not limited to:
- breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
- allowing third party to place bets on account where there is an active bonus;
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
- Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to abuse their bonus, either on their own or as part of a group, Justcasino reserves the right to:
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holderis account with immediate effect.
- Winnings from "bonus" features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
- Justcasino.com reserves the right to cancel any bonuses and/or winnings that are determined by our security team to have been obtained by fraudulent behavior.
- Justcasino.com management have the right to amend or withdraw this offer without prior notice.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
PLAYING RESPONSIBLY IS IMPORTANT
Playing responsibly means being in control of your gambling experience as part of your entertainment.
WHAT IS OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING?
We are dedicated to protecting our players, monitoring fraudulent and criminal activity and averting underage gambling. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the correct tools are in place to help you enjoy your gambling. It is our promise to offer a fair and fun gambling experience and we will ensure transparency with our marketing initiatives.
PREVENTING UNDERAGE GAMBLING
It is a legal requirement to be over the age of 18 in order to gamble, or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in your jurisdiction of residence. It is our responsibility to ensure players who register an account with us go through a verification process to ensure they are of legal age to gamble. There are various protection tools that parents and guardians can implement to prevent underage gambling. CYBERsitter for example is a filtering software that allows parents to add sites which they would like to be blocked. Visit CYBERsitter here.
ENJOYING YOUR PLAY
Your time on our website should be an enjoyable experience so we therefore advise that you follow these simple guidelines before and during your play:
1) Make a decision before you play on your limits regarding deposit, wager and net losses. Keep up to date with your transactions and check on a regular basis how much time and money you're spending.
2) Prioritise your daily responsibilities accordingly and ensure your play does not interfere with your normal everyday activities.
3) Don't play if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
4) Don't try to chase your losses. If you think that you are losing control of your gambling consider applying a limit, restrict your account or seek further help.
TRANSACTIONS AND GAMING HISTORY
Your transaction history is available online, where you can see your current cash and bonus balances, as well as deposits and withdrawals.
The gaming history is also accessible, allowing you to see how much you have gambled, at what times of the day, in which games, the balance after each bet, winnings and the current total funds available to either continue wagering with or to withdraw.
Looking at your gambling habits gives you the chance to reflect on how comfortable you are with the time and money you are spending and may prove helpful to identify issues before they become a problem. We have created this self-assessment to help you make that analysis.
Taking the last 12 months into account, answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to each of these questions:
- Do I need to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer period to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Do I feel restless or irritable when trying to cut down or stop gambling?
- Have I tried to control, cut back or stop gambling without success?
- Do I spend a lot of time thinking about gambling?
- Do I often gamble when feeling distressed in some way, like for example anxious, stressed, lonely, guilty or depressed?
- Do I chase my losses by trying to win back money I lost?
- Have I lied to others about how much time or money I spend gambling?
- Has my gambling affected my relationships or my job?
- Have I sold possessions or relied on others to lend me money when I have lost it because of gambling?
- Do I often play until all my money is gone?
- Have I ever thought about self-harm or suicide because of my gambling?
- Have I ever stolen money to fund my gambling?
- Have I lost interest in my family, friends or hobbies because of my gambling?
- Have I ever played under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to four (or more) of these questions, you may be experiencing problem gambling and we recommend that you consider applying limits to your account(s) or self-excluding, as well as speaking to someone about yours answers. If you wish to limit or self-exclude your account, click here when logged in. More information about the signs of problem gambling and how to get help can be found visiting BeGambleAware or Gamblers Anonymous.
(Test adapted from DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria: Gambling disorder)
REALITY CHECK REMINDER
The reality check is a pop up that appears every hour informing you of the time you’ve been playing for and your profit during that period. When the pop up appears, you can continue playing or stop your gaming session. The reality check timer starts as soon as you login into your account, and it cannot be cancelled.
The reality check reminder may not work as expected if you do not accept cookies or use ‘incognito’ mode on your browser.
It is advisable to decide on your financial limits before you start to play, as the chances of players experiencing a gambling problem is greatly reduced with this in mind.
You can control your play with 4 different types of limits:
- Deposit limits enable you to set a limit on the amount of money you deposit into your account for a given period;
- Net loss limits allow you to control the maximum amount of money you can lose over the selected period;
- Wagering limits allow you to limit the amount you can wager for the period selected;
- Session limits will limit the amount of time you can stay logged into your account.
The financial limits can be set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and you can adjust your limits whenever you choose to. This facility is available online here when logged in or by contacting our Customer Service team.
The financial limits may be reduced immediately at any time. Any request to increase or remove a limit is subject to a 7 days ‘cooling off’ period. The original limit will remain active until then.
If you wish to take a break, a time-out period facility is available online here when logged in or by contacting our Customer Service team.
You can request a time out period of 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days. Your account will automatically become accessible once the time out period ends.
If you wish to revoke your time out, a 7 day ‘cooling off’ period comes into place. Please contact our Customer Service team with your request.
Self-exclusion allows you to take a break from gambling, if it becomes something else other than fun and entertainment. During the chosen period all online accounts that you hold with "Betit Operations Limited" will be subject to your self-exclusion request. This facility is available online here when logged in or by contacting our Customer Service team.
During this period we will not send you any marketing material and we cannot accept any deposits or bets.
Once the self-exclusion period has expired, your accounts will remain closed unless you contact us to reactivate. Once a reactivation request has been received, a further 7 days 'cooling off' period applies.
HELP AND SUPPORT
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to do the same. Gamblers Anonymous offers the hand of friendship to anyone who is looking to try and stop gambling. You can visit the website here.
BeGambleAware is a charity that provides information to help people make informed decisions about their gambling. They can help you to find out more about gambling and what safer gambling means, to understand and recognise problem gambling, and show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it. You can visit the website here.
If you feel that you are experiencing difficulty with gambling, you could consider blocking access to all gambling sites from your PC by installing blocking software such as GamBlock which uses sophisticated tools to block all gambling sites and software. Visit Gamblock here.